Thursday, March 20, 2014

NeuroQueer Buttons!

Melanie Yergeau of Autistext designed these hot and awesome Neuroqueer buttons and they are available now!  W00t!

Look at this:

[Pic: A pink button bearing the text "neuro queer," with a little rainbow mobius strip superimposed in the middle of the button.]

CLICK HERE FOR YOURS!


 
[Action shot 1: NQ buttons on (L to R) Amy Sequenzia, Emily Titon, Melanie Yergeau and Ib Grace. This pic was taken at AutCom in Denver (by Judy Endow if I remember it properly).]
[Action shot 2: NQ buttons on (clockwise) Johnna Keller, Margaret Price, Stephanie Kirschbaum, Ib Grace and Corbett O'Toole. This pic was taken at the Disability Disclosure in/and Higher Education Conference at the University of Delaware by Elaine Gerber.]
These are totally affordable and all proceeds go to trying to get money to help fund starting a scholarship to get nontraditional neurodivergent scholars to disability studies conferences (for now it is specifically Society for Disability Studies, but we wish to expand, one button at a time :D ) !! So buy all the colors!! Buy one for all your friends!! And your cat!!

Click here for the original story of when Zazzle decided we were offending ourselves.  <--This is worth it to click, because it is very funny.

Love,
Ib

PS Here's that buying address again. ;)

5 comments:

  1. Disclaimer hehehe... don't put the button on your cat's coat. Ze won't like this. It makes a much nicer collar accessory! xx Love, Ib

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ordered mine! I'm glad Zazzle finally agreed to print these for us. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it okay to use the image on a blog if we cite you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been married four 4years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman took my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2years. I met a post where this relationship doctor Robinsonbuckler11@Gmail.com have helped many couples get back together and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my Man back home and believe me! i sent my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids, he appologize to me and the kids and promised never to break up with me again. I am happy to let everyone in similar issue to contact this man and have your lover back to yourself.______________WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

    This is unbelievable... I love this!

    Get back with Ex... Fix broken relationship/marriage..........

    His result is 100% guaranteed.

    He cures herpes with herbal mixture

    Patricia Bowen

    ReplyDelete