Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Neurodiversity 101, by Alyssa Hillary

We had Zach's paper from the SDS NeuroQueer panel on here, and Melanie Yergeau's is coming up. I, Ibby Grace, will try to write something too. I went by notes more than usual so this should be doable!

Meanwhile, here is some great news: Alyssa Hillary have given us permission to post a link...

AND SO HERE IS THAT LINK !

And the link will take you her blog on which she has posted a full transcript of her video Neurodiversity 101,  as well as the URL to where the video is hosted on YouTube.

Also, in case you are someone who hasn't seen the blog Yes, That Too yet, don't say I never did anything for you ;)

Love,
Ib

PS Be thinking about things you want to do for your own ideas of neuroqueer...writing and art...the works...

2 comments:

  1. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP. WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM  

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete